BEETROOT ZUCCHINI CARPACCIO
Beetroot Carpaccio, a quick-to-prepare summer starter with zucchini, beetroot, roasted walnuts, rocket, and mozzarella. Simply dressed with a delicious walnut dressing. A super refreshing side dish that you can enjoy all summer long.
Beetroot not only has a great earthy-sweet taste, it is also very healthy, it is full of vitamins, minerals, potassium, and especially folic acid.
- ½ zucchini
- 1 large beetroot
- 50 g mozzarella
- 20 g walnuts
For the dressing:
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp walnut oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp honey
- ½ tsp coarse mustard
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 pinch of black pepper
- Mix all the dressing ingredients in a bowl and season to taste.
- Peel the beetroot.
- Slice the zucchini and beetroot into very thin slices using a vegetable slicer.
- Wash and spin the rocket. Chop the walnuts and roast them in a pan without oil.
- Arrange the sliced beetroot and zucchini alternately on the rocket.
- Drizzle with the dressing and finally arrange the roasted walnuts and the mozzarella.